Sika Grout Deep Pour - 20KG BAG
**SPECIAL - LIMITED STOCK - CALL FOR QUANTITIES
Warning: Last items in stock!
SikaGrout®-Deep Pour is a ready mixed, high quality, Portland cement grout that expands in two stages (Class A and C), to counteract the shrinkage normally associated with Portland cement grouts. SikaGrout® Deep Pour is a blend of Portland cement, carefully selected and graded aggregates and Sika Admixtures, enabling it to achieve high strengths in short times, making SikaGrout® Deep Pour suitable for grouting of large sections and deep pours of up to 500mm.
▪ Mass grouting/concreting
▪ Machine bedplates
▪ Anchor bolts.
▪ Bridge bearing pads.
▪ Pre-cast concrete sections.
▪ Shrinkage compensating properties,
▪ High early strengths.
▪ High 28 day strengths.
▪ Good flow characteristics.
▪ Adjustable consistency.
▪ Good impact and thermal resistance.
▪ Non corrosive to steel or iron.
▪ Lab tested in accordance with AS 1478.2
APPROVALS / CERTIFICATES
Qld Roads (TMR) Section 5. Registered and Conforming Products. Part 5.3 Repair Grouts
▪ RTA Rapid Mortar Bar Test (RTA T363) - Alkali Reactive Particles (Non-Reactive).